Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hearts

Hello lovely people,

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything - I have been busy in my craft room though!

I thought I would just share a simple card I made for Dr Hubby for our wedding anniversary back in September.  He doesn't like anything fancy so I borrowed an idea from Jen Nelson (The Tiny Blue Butterfly).  She always creates the most wonderful CAS designs and you can see my inspiration here.


I cut the hearts out using my Cricut and it was a little tricky getting them where I wanted them!  Then I cut 3 separate pieces of text DP to go under the hearts so I could choose the words I wanted to be visible.
The top panel of Kraft is raised on foam pads to add a little dimension to the card.



Card recipe;
DP: Simple Stories - Documented collection
Sentiment: Kaisercraft mini clear stamp set

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
1.  As You Like It (case your fave designer)
2.  That Craft Place (sentiment)

Before I go I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all my new followers; it makes me very happy to have you follow my work :-)
And don't forget that my candy giveaway is still running until Friday and you can find the post at the top of my blog :-D

Thanks for visiting, and for all your lovely comments,

Hugs,
Kat xx

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Kat, I love the way you have carefully placed the words underneath the hearts and the faux stitching looks so effective.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kat. I love the design, those little hearts and perfectly placed words look brilliant.
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Hi Kat

This is a fabulous CAS design and perfect for a man... it says everything - and I bet he loved it!

Big hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous cas card, love the text under the hearts

Wendy said...

Stunning card Kat, fabulous design, love it!
Hugs
Wendy x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is really fab Kat! Great design, might have to CASE this one myself :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kat and you have Cased my favourite Designer too! Jens work is awesome and you have done a blinding job! LOVE your card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)