Tuesday 26 November 2013

Twinkle twinkle little star

Hello lovely people,

I have been playing with the gorgeous All Dressed Up stamps again and the only problem with them is deciding which one to use next!  The range of Christmas stamps is gorgeous and you haven't seen them all yet as there will be another release to coincide with our next challenge on 2nd December :-)

I have had another CAS moment with this card - I think it's because I like to let these sweet images take centre stage!
I often like to ink the edge of my DP but for CAS cards it doesn't always feel right so I have recently been dabbing some white acrylic paint around the edge instead and it gives a lovely soft finish.


This little cutie demanded a little touch of sparkle with some Glamour Dust and I cropped the star off the image then printed it separately onto DP and added it back on where I wanted it.


Card recipe;
DP: December Documented - Simple Stories
Acrylic paint: Adirondack Paint Dabber in Snowcap

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/000/00/21/11
Hair: E41/42/43
Dress: BG10/11/23/13
Bunny / ground: T0/1/2/3
Wings: RV0000/blender
Presents: R81/83/85 and as for dress

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
1.  Totally Gorjuss (a child's Christmas)
2.  Sweet Stampin' (cause for celebration)
3.  That Craft Place (stars)

If you like this card then you can buy the gorgeous ADU images in the Etsy shop, stop by our inspiring ADU blog (unless you already came from there!) and maybe even enter our current challenge.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww how cute is she and love the colours

Nancy said...

It's me again! I'm so glad you have some close-up photos here. Your colouring of her hair is absolutely fantastic. Really love this one! :o)

Sue said...

This is stunning Kat, the image is so sweet and your colouring is just amazing. The CAS design showcases her perfectly.
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my 'Presents' card. I LOVE the Enamel dots too!
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous Kat. Gorgeous colours and cas design.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous Kat. Love the colours you chose and her HAIR! Wow! SO beautifully coloured, you could almost reach out and stroke it! Fabulous work! xxx

Christine L said...

Absolutely stunning in her mint green hon..... and of course, it goes with pink so well..(on her pressies!)

Big Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Super cute and so beautifully colour Kat! simply gorgeous and LOVE those papers too! hugs me x