Thursday 3 April 2014

Wanna dance?

Hello lovely people,

I think I'm on a roll after posting 2 cards on Tuesday and I was crafting up a storm yesterday on my day off!  But today it's all about a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme is...

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE (and no rectangles either!)

I have used my favourite (ok, my only) large shaped Go Kreate die for the base shape... must get my hands on some more of these!


I also used a new Saturated Canary image that came on a CD-ROM with a magazine and has been on my 'must colour' list for a while now.


Card recipe;
DP: XOXO - American Crafts & Back to Basics - Bo Bunny
Shabby white Frantage
Sentiment: Kaisercraft clear mini stamp set
Dies: Precious stars - Memory Box

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/000/50/51/21 & R30
Hair: E57/59/49
Eyes: E55/57
Lips: R30/32
Tutu / shoes: R81/83/56
Leotard: W7/9/100
Ground: W0/1/2/3

I thoroughly recommend a visit to  In The Pink to check out the fabulous shaped creations from my teamies; they really are wonderful :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  Simon Says Stamp (happy birthday)
2.  Divas by Design (anything goes)

19 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kat what a fab card I love chocolate and pink together and you have coloured the image fabulously! Susan x

Squirrel x said...

Oh. My. Word. Kat - she is fabtabulous missus! Stunning make sweetie, and your artwork is simply awesome. Love her! Hugs xx

America said...

WOW- fantastic coloring work and beautiful design with these striking colors. Love every detail and the fabulous shape.

Christine L said...

Well Kat........ I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.... it really is so striking and so perfectly put together.. LOVING the pink and black together... and that final touch of frantage too. I think I have that CD tucked away somewhere... I MUST get this little lady out and colour her up!

Big hugs
Christine x

Nancy said...

Oooh...GORGEOUS card, Kat! I love the colours and the layers, and your beautiful colouring too! :o)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning, love the black and pink and look at those beautoful big bows on her shoes, so cute.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kat. the image looks fab and I love the black and pink colour combo.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Oooooh Kat, another gorgeous creation. Love her. Must have missed that magazine :0(. Fab colours too. Love the pink.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

So beautiful... Love the coloring and fran-tage touch. :)
Have an awesome day...

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Kat. I love the pretty image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers. Such a great layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh love the image, she's gorgeous - so is your colouring! Beautiful card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Joey said...

Kat this is stunning, beautiful design and gorgeous colourwork. Joey xx

Vicky said...

WOW................sweetie this is so so so incredibly gorgeous lurve the fabulous colouring of a totally fabulous image. Cant wait see the goodies you have ordered shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jennifer said...

Oh Kat, this is sooooo gorgeous! Your colouring is (as always) stunning, colour combo is fab, and that stitching particularly around the card-base is perfect.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Unknown said...

Corr! I'm SO jealous of your colouring Kat that I could SPIT! This little lady is to die for and one day I'll be able to colour my images a tiny bit as good as you! Fabulous work! xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous as always - I love the fabulous pink and black colour scheme. I hope you enjoy your flower shopping - I always have to resist buying the flowers I like in every single colour...
Rebecca.

Jayne A said...

Wow this is just so pretty and I love the colour combo
Thanks for joining us at Divas
Hugs
Jayne

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Kat! I love the shape of it and your stitching around the edge is phenomenal. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

Radhika Kapur said...

Stunning indeed. Fab coloring, and I love the color combo!